If you attempt to login to the LogCheck mobile application and you get a sign in failure message please use the following troubleshooting steps:
- Confirm that both your username and password are correct.
- Remember that passwords are case sensitive.
- If you have forgotten your password tap "Reset Password" or visit www.logcheckapp.com/password/forgot and you will receive a password reset email at the email address associated with your LogCheck account.
- If you forgot your username, please check with the LogCheck Admin at your site or email us at email@example.com
- Check your internet connection
- In order to sign into LogCheck an internet connection is required. This connection can either be a cellular signal or WiFi connection.
- To test your internet connection open a web browser on your device (such as safari or chrome) and navigate to www.logcheckapp.com
- If the web page does not load, there may be an issue with your connection or your IT department may be blocking certain websites. Move to an area with better reception or contact the group in charge of IT at your site.
- If the LogCheck webpage loads successfully and you are certain that you are using the correct username and password, there may be an issue with the LogCheck service. In the rare case that this is the issue, please call us immediately at 212-518-7516.
- When in doubt call or email us
- If you've followed the steps above and you still cannot sign into LogCheck, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 212-518-7516.