LogCheck consists of a web application, hosted by us, and a mobile application, which you install on your devices. It is designed to be easy to deploy.
- The web app can be used on a desktop, laptop, or mobile device using any of the following browsers:
- Chrome: The two latest versions.
- Internet Explorer: The most recent version.
- Safari: The two latest versions.
- Microsoft Edge: The two latest versions.
- Firefox: The two latest versions.
- For the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome.
- The mobile app requires an Apple mobile device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch) running iOS 9.0 or later.
- Devices can be assigned to an individual or shared among a crew.
- Although there is no fee to download the LogCheck mobile app, you will need an Apple ID and App Store account.
- Your network must permit outgoing connections via HTTP (port 80) and HTTPS (port 443) to www.logcheck.com and www.logcheckapp.com.
- LogCheck enables you to add new entries to a logbook while disconnected from the network. Thus, it is not necessary for you to provide network connectivity throughout your entire facility. However, we recommend ensuring that the mobile device can connect at least once a day. You can either
- ensure Wi-Fi access to your network is available in part of your facility, or
- use devices with cellular network access.
- The LogCheck service is hosted by us. There is no need to install and maintain any servers on your site.
- Each LogCheck user authenticates with an email address and password. LogCheck does not require access to Active Directory, LDAP, or any other directory service. (If you do not provide email accounts to your staff, we can accommodate that.)
If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com for more information.