Your logbooks are organized by Locations. Among other options, a Location can represent a physical location such as “Roof” / “Subcellar” / “Penthouse” or a Location can be a grouping of pieces of equipment such as “Boilers” / “Chillers” / “Pumps”.
Follow the steps below to create new Locations in LogCheck.
*Note: You must either be an editor or admin in order to create new Locations.
- Sign into the LogCheck mobile app.
- Open the logbook in which you’d like to add a new Location.
- In the upper right hand corner of the Locations screen, tap “Edit.”
- Tap “New” located on the upper left hand corner.
- Type a name for the new Location. As mentioned earlier, Locations can represent physical spaces, groups of equipment, or other categories specific to your routine maintenance. Most importantly, make sure to name your Locations in a way that everyone using LogCheck can easily understand.
- Tap “Save”