Have you ever accidentally deleted a Log?
In order to restore said Log follow these easy steps.
- To start go to the LogCheck website and navigate to your dashboard.
- Once there click into the Location Tab and find the Location that the Log you deleted lived in, then click on said Location.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see a Tab labeled "Deleted Logs", Click on the tab.
- This will bring you to a page where you will find your Log with a line through it indicating that it was in-fact deleted.
- On the far right of the deleted log you will see a button labeled "Restore." Once you click that button you will have restored that Log including all past records associated with it.
Finally, open the Logbook on your mobile device and tap the cloud at the bottom of the page then tap the Reload button. This will allow you to see the log you just restored.