You can export data in several different ways highlighted below:
- Exporting data from a single log:
- To export data from a single log, such as “Boiler-1 Pressure,” first navigate to the Location in which the log exists. To the far right of the log title, you will see a download option. You can also click on the log title and download from the log’s record page.
- Exporting data from the entire logbook:
- To export the data from many logs, many locations, or an entire logbook, click the Export Data tab on the dashboard. From here you can choose a single date or date range, and optionally filter by Locations, Members, or Shifts. Please be patient. The export may take up to several minutes depending on the amount of records you are downloading.
- Creating a monthly archive of data:
- To create a monthly archive of your data click the Export Data tab on the dashboard. On the left side of the export data page click the tab labeled Archive. Next, choose the month you’d like to archive data from and then click Create Archive. Please be patient. The archive may take up to several minutes depending on the amount of records you are downloading.